“Laminate sales are on an all high despite the drop in economy. Customers are not refraining from purchasing the products they wish for to get a luscious desirable look for their home or office. However they want to get the product without burning a hole in the pocket. In others words, customers wish for more worth for their money”, voices Greg Gilmartin, Customer Relations Director, Express Flooring.
Styles, Patterns and color selections vary from area to area across the country and few styles go far beyond the State County and stretches from coastline to coastline. Products with unique specialties have set the cash registers ringing even during the tough times. Express Flooring identifies the need to be in the competition by channeling the latest and hot selling products dispensed by the suppliers. Express Flooring continuously impresses its customers by having in vogue styles, patterns and dedicated staff that are trained and talented to assist you in selecting the ideal flooring material to decorate your home or office. Continue reading
Family room is the place where we usually spend a lot of time. It can be used as a recreation room where kids play, and entertainment area or just a cosy place where you would like to relax. You need not worry about the size of your room as installing the perfect flooring material would enhance its looks and make it look magnified than its original size.
A wide floor tile, like 24”x24”, 20”x20”and 18”x18” literally plays tricks on the human eye, by making the room it is installed in seem bigger. Installing wider floor tiles to your room, rather than the conventional size 13” or 12” will enhance the appearance of your room. The grout lines trick the human eye. Tiles with more grout lines make the room seem smaller in which they are installed whereas tiles with few grout lines make the room seem bigger in which they are installed. A tile with less grout is very convenient to maintain as clean as the area for staining reduces. Continue reading
“Express Flooring has a new range of commercial flooring material with stunning patterns and amazing durability, that presents designers and architects with an impeccable combination of performance and design”, voices Greg Gilmartin, Product Director with Express Flooring operating in Arizona, Tucson & Phoenix markets.
This material, unique and credible wood appearance manufactured through a breakthrough technology produces bright color, pattern, texture and natural look of real hardwood. Laminate is available in either 5” individual wide planks or 71/4” multiple planks that makes installation effortless. “Our new range of commercial laminates presents real flexibility with excellent visual appeal and performance,” says Greg Gilmartin. Express Flooring has a wide selection of commercial Laminate that will increase the attractive looks of any room. Continue reading
Express Flooring’s philosophy for doing business has encouraged us to expand into more than a simple flooring company. Express Flooring has rapidly found itself climb the ladder as one of the m successfully expanding flooring organizations in the nation. There is nothing concealed behind our companies success. Hard work, Prompt service and dedication to satisfy our clients’ requirements are essential to make us successful. We have meticulously considered the process in stages to ensure our customers have a supreme shopping experience.
Express Flooring takes extensive time and efforts to select adept design consultants who undergo thorough background check and have years of expertise in designing homes and offices. Express Flooring is equipped with top notch design specialists in the flooring industry, along with a 24*7 operational call center that is dedicated for the flooring customers. Customers can enjoy the privilege of scheduling an “In home free estimate” or enquire their queries regarding the choice of flooring materials suitable for their home or office. We create a rapport with our customers by taking their requirements and providing a solution to their queries. Continue reading
Express Flooring has a vast array of all these flooring materials from elite brands, which are merchandised directly from the manufacturer without burning a hole in your pocket.
Types of Flooring
There are abundant varieties of flooring materials available in the market. Opting for the perfect flooring for your home or business organization, is easy if few points are considered. The different types of flooring materials that Express Flooring retails in are: Continue reading
“No organization is defect less but we assure you, we initiate every possible authentic effort to attain perfectness”. Express Flooring has succeeded to expand their business steadily from the time it first started, even through the recession period. Businesses don’t expand on streaks of luck. Definite calculated measures like hard work and prompt services must be executed meticulously in order to keep up with high competition and provide steady growth.
Express Flooring has rapidly become the main target of competing businesses. Express Flooring tries to make a mark for itself and become a leading supplier by providing prompt services and attending to all the grievances of its customers. Unfortunately, there is only one leader in flooring services and everyone wants to be in that position with you. In order to retain the first position in a volatile market, Express Flooring completes 1000’s of flooring jobs per year. With such a large volume of job works going out daily, complaints are bound to occur. The way you react and provide a commendable solution to those complaints, determine your ability and skills to retain the first position in the market. Continue reading
Mold is a bacterium that is found in areas where there is more moisture and dampness. It is usually black or brown in color. Mold is air borne and develops in area that is ideal for their survival without distinguishing if the flooring is neat or no. Mold formation ruins the beauty and appearance of your flooring and it develops in moist areas that remain wet for a long time.
The ideal places where you can find mold formation on your floor is the bathroom as it remains moist for a long period of time. Following these simple steps will ensure you as to how to control the mold formation. Continue reading
There are various varieties of flooring materials available in the market. Selecting the right flooring for your home or business establishment, is easy if few points are taken into consideration. The various types of flooring include Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, and Vinyl.
Flooring Option 1: Carpet
- Carpet is the most favored flooring material as it is soft, comfortable and provides warmth to the room it is installed in.
- Carpets are available in a wide range of colors, patterns and designs. Few of the important carpet textures that are commonly used are
- Wool Carpets: These carpets are favored because of its durability and sturdiness over time. It has high flexibility and can sustain compression, making it tolerant to liquid spills. These carpets can be cleaned and maintained effortlessly. These carpets are slightly expensive compared to other carpet variations.
- Nylon Carpets: These carpets are commonly used as they are readily available, durable and easy to dye. Stubborn stains and spots can be easily removed from these carpets. These carpets are ideal for high foot traffic areas. Continue reading
Laminate Flooring is generally treated exclusively as a substitute for Hardwood or Tile a few years back. However , Laminate in recent times are appealing more shoppers, as it is sturdy, long-lasting and needs minimum efforts to install.
- Fire Resistant: Laminate Flooring can endure fire, and does not discolor or burn. For Example, If you accidentally drop a burning cigar without putting it off on your laminate floor, it burns for a couple of seconds, but does not leave any spots or discolor the flooring.
- Scratch Resistant: Laminate Flooring is dependable and can sustain high foot traffic. So you can go ahead and install laminate flooring in your homes or business establishments, without fear of it being scratched by stiletto heels, dragging of furniture and pets.
- Discoloring Resistant: Laminate Flooring is resistant to Ultra Violet rays, and does not fade or lose color when exposed to direct sunlight. This enables you to have a long –lasting laminate floor for years to go.
- Chemical Resistant: Laminate Flooring is resistant to chemicals and natural solvents like lipstick, coffee, juice, tea and red wine from seeping into its core. A tiny bit of acetone can be used to remove stubborn stains without ruining the appearance of the laminate flooring.
- Environment Friendly: Laminate Flooring is environment friendly and can be reused many times. It can be effortlessly removed into parts which make it easy to re-install. This feature makes laminate a flawless flooring material. Continue reading