“Laminate sales are on an all high despite the drop in economy. Customers are not refraining from purchasing the products they wish for to get a luscious desirable look for their home or office. However they want to get the product without burning a hole in the pocket. In others words, customers wish for more worth for their money”, voices Greg Gilmartin, Customer Relations Director, Express Flooring.
Styles, Patterns and color selections vary from area to area across the country and few styles go far beyond the State County and stretches from coastline to coastline. Products with unique specialties have set the cash registers ringing even during the tough times. Express Flooring identifies the need to be in the competition by channeling the latest and hot selling products dispensed by the suppliers. Express Flooring continuously impresses its customers by having in vogue styles, patterns and dedicated staff that are trained and talented to assist you in selecting the ideal flooring material to decorate your home or office. Continue reading
Laminate Flooring is generally treated exclusively as a substitute for Hardwood or Tile a few years back. However , Laminate in recent times are appealing more shoppers, as it is sturdy, long-lasting and needs minimum efforts to install.
- Fire Resistant: Laminate Flooring can endure fire, and does not discolor or burn. For Example, If you accidentally drop a burning cigar without putting it off on your laminate floor, it burns for a couple of seconds, but does not leave any spots or discolor the flooring.
- Scratch Resistant: Laminate Flooring is dependable and can sustain high foot traffic. So you can go ahead and install laminate flooring in your homes or business establishments, without fear of it being scratched by stiletto heels, dragging of furniture and pets.
- Discoloring Resistant: Laminate Flooring is resistant to Ultra Violet rays, and does not fade or lose color when exposed to direct sunlight. This enables you to have a long –lasting laminate floor for years to go.
- Chemical Resistant: Laminate Flooring is resistant to chemicals and natural solvents like lipstick, coffee, juice, tea and red wine from seeping into its core. A tiny bit of acetone can be used to remove stubborn stains without ruining the appearance of the laminate flooring.
- Environment Friendly: Laminate Flooring is environment friendly and can be reused many times. It can be effortlessly removed into parts which make it easy to re-install. This feature makes laminate a flawless flooring material. Continue reading