Express Flooring has a vast array of all these flooring materials from elite brands, which are merchandised directly from the manufacturer without burning a hole in your pocket.
Types of Flooring
There are abundant varieties of flooring materials available in the market. Opting for the perfect flooring for your home or business organization, is easy if few points are considered. The different types of flooring materials that Express Flooring retails in are:
- Carpet is the best liked flooring material as it is cushiony, comfortable and presents an exclusive warm feeling to the room it is installed in.
- Carpet flooring is available in an array of colors, patterns and designs.
- Carpets have a variety of choices like Wool, Nylon, Berber and Cut Pile.
- Hardwood is an extremely durable flooring material as it can withstand wear and tear due to high foot traffic and daily use.
- Hardwood flooring is a flawless purchase, and increases the value of your home or office where it is installed in.
- It is quite durable and preserves the same radiant glow for years with least expense on maintenance.
- Laminate is a very dependable flooring material and can be installed in any area of your home or office.
- It is resist to scratches, stains, fire, and spills.
- It is a safe flooring material as its surface can be coated with an anti slip coat to prevent slips and falls.
- It is easy to clean and preserve laminate flooring as its cleaning process involves simple steps of sweeping with a soft bristle broom and regular mopping.
- Tile usually mirrors natural stone and has a long period of life if preserved carefully.
- Tile can be installed in areas where there is water as it can withstand moistness.
- It is an ideal flooring material for high foot traffic areas as it is dependable and has longevity.
- It is resistant to fire; frost, scratches and its surface can be treated with an anti slip coating to avoid slips and falls.
- Vinyl is the most safest flooring material, as it can installed in areas like hospitals, health centers and assisted living centers to prevent slips and falls.
- It is ideal for a home with kids and pets as its surface is resistant to scratches.
- Cleaning and maintaining vinyl flooring is easy as it does not accumulate tiny particles of dirt.
Visit our Express Flooring official website for more information.